Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Lohan Fights Drugs and Bulimia

Our American popular culture consists of self- image. Everyone is so worried about the way they look. Am I too skinny? Am I too fat? ... This brings me to an article I read in people magazine at work a couple weeks ago. "Lindsay Lohan fights drugs and bulimia" She believes she's considered fat compared to other pop stars. She wanted to loose weight, and admited to doing drugs. After she was in the hospital a couple times, she signed herself into a rehab center. I believe she left after two days. I chose Lindsay Lohan because some people can relate to her in way. They want to change the way they look so badly, that they are hurting themselves. AND IT'S CRAZY!

http://www.thesuperficial.com/archives/2006/01/04/lindsay_lohan_fights_drugs_and.html

No comments: