Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Post Blog # 19

So far I did the rough draft. Now I am going to look at the peer review sheets and the comments made by the peer reviewers. I will maybe add a pargraph of showing how The Statue of Liberty can be an "informative arugment" artifact on the society. Also, I think I am going to delete some facts because I feel I have too much (as stated on my peer review sheet). In addition, I am going to revise the essay I have now and make a new "rough draft" (Revise the old rough draft and on Thursday, bring in the "new rough draft). I have all my work cited and I have used only the information from the variety of websites (the secondary sources- six sources). In addtion, I will explain each sources I used and describe, relate, and evaluate each of them more clearly (stated on my peer review sheet). I should be done with the NEW ROUGH DRAFT by tommorrow.

No comments: