Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Blog post #10

I believe the Sopranos are definately morally dangerous. Mob men are vicious and dangerous criminals. These "gangsta's" go around threatening and killing people for a living. They just think it's ok! I think it's ok for adults to watch the Sopranos. I wouldn't reccommend anyone under 18 watch it, because it can give them bad ideas. I used to watch the last season of the Soprano's every Sunday. It's not exactly my type of television but my boyfriend loves it so i watched it. James Harold states " I certainly don't think I would have liked him if he were a real person, and lived down the block." I don't think anyone would want to live anywhere near Tony Soprano if he were real. You would be scared for your life everyday, he may just be plotting to kill you next! Many people feel a mixture of fear , fascination, and disgust. Everyone has their own opinion.

No comments: