Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Post Blog # 12- Essay's Greatest Weakness at this stage in my writing

Weakness occurs sometimes when I tend to write an essay, but that is normal. When doing essays, I always check for grammar, syntax, spelling, and organization. If I find an error, I fit it; howver, sometimes I may be wrong and instead, the computer was right. Essays for me is very common. I have done much better in doing them throughout high school, and in to college. What I fell is my essay's greatest weakness at the stage in my writing are trying to give specific examples that relates to the topic and/or subject. Ialso tend to have a problem in supporting the fact, and coming up with a valid or good reason. If I come up with a fact or idea, I sometimes forget to support it, using enough details. But however, my grammar, what I also feel is still my greatest weakness at this stage in my writing. I, back then, was having a difficult time writing essays that shows good grammar. When I receive my essays back, sometimes I get comments saying things about my grammar, such as proof read and edit or revise or make a clear sentence, etc. I sometimes read it out loud to myself and realized that it does not make sense or no one comprehend it. For the time being, I still feel it is one of my weakness; but however, it did improve when I enter college. The two main weaknesses I feel I have at this stage are grammar, and supporting details/using examples to discuss the topic.

No comments: