Tuesday, February 13, 2007

"eBAY",HOW DOES IT INDUCE U TO BUY?

Consuming a product is ultimately the last step in a marketing or production plan.It is intended to reach the consumer to impact their decision to consume. ebay have induced me to consume.Not only have their variety of low priced, brand named products but the opportunity I have to suggest the price I want to pay for an item. eBAY have afforded me shopping hassle free in the privacy of my home.At home, I can look at the item thoroughly then decide to buy.Added to that I can shop 24 hours a day ,with delivery on my door step within 24 hours.eBAY have induced me to consume because in comparison with other stores ,the prices and top quality matches the sameproducts on eBAY.With millions of other opinions from people who would have viewed a particular product, I feel comfortabe consuming ,unlike the department stores whose manager or a few workers might try to convince me to buy a particular product at the store.http://www.ebay.com

No comments: