Monday, February 12, 2007

" How does this site induce (persuade) you to consume (use it up)?"

When I think of a website that induce customers, I would think of wild by nature. When I went on the website, it was organized, appealing, and consist of interesting things. This website, www.wildbynature.com , gave specific and significiant details of what wild by nature is, and what it consist. Perhaps, many viewers find ths thing appealing because it shows variety of foods and people would like it. Many people like to eat healthy; include soy milk, organic foods, even for animals, rye bread, and even healthy burgers/warps/salads. That is how people "move" and making them want to buy thing there. When I enter the store, it is huge, very orgainzed, and appeared to consist of a nice atmosphere. For anyone who wishes to visit the store, or the webiste, I highly recommend donig one of those things. Its also a big supermarket, about the sixe of King Kullen or Wal-mart.

No comments: