Wednesday, February 21, 2007

HGTV Blog

These two HGTV video clips were very interesting to me. It is wonderful of how nice and comfortable you could build and stylize your home. The bathroom was magnificent with its spa, and even the separated toilet! The best thing about the bathroom was the door to the hot tub. I think that is the perfect idea and spot for the hot tub to go. I loved the old look of the sink and the soothing relaxation of the candle chandelier above the spa. The kitchen was also very pretty and a good idea with the cherry wood cabinets and blue counter top. The hard wood floors are always the classy look for a cabin. It was nice to see how the kitchen was attached with the living room area, which is such a great advantage! I also loved the little bar to serve your guests drinks. Overall, this house was amazing with the location and inside as of what I seen.

No comments: