Monday, February 12, 2007

"The More Factor"

I agree with Laurence Shames 100 %. America relies on more and I believe this because I can use myself as an example. My goal in this lifetime is too make as much money as I possibly can by going to school and accomplishing my goal which is to be a very rich individual in this country. I will not let myself believe that only being a middle class person is enough, I want to become as high as I can possibly can get career wise and make the most money out of everyone around me. I look up to the people in Hollywood, and would love to get to their point. Most of America I think can agree with me and Shames, because nobody wants to really end up with no money, or just enough money. Everyone wants to be rich and happy. At this point of my life, I am really never happy with what I have, and always want more. That can be a big flaw that people have, but at the same time if you don't have that goal, then the world will move quickly by you.

No comments: