Sunday, February 18, 2007

"The Semiotics of Home Decor"- Post # 5

The two websites deals with home decoration. Each of these websites consisted of values that reflected in each room. Each room were decorated nice, with appealing colors, smooth texture, very organized, clean, and each room consisted of many things that are popular in life. While I was watching the HGTV video clips, I was amazed how each room were fansty. They attract people, making them want to buy the items. The values are important, and I felt these two video clips were good. Found them interesting, but they can be expensive. There were many different things in each rooms, such as variety of vegetables, fruit, the stink, mircowave, and even the chairs/tables. One of hte websites showed a map of inside of the house of how it is set up in the beginning.
The kitchen was very pretty. It consisted of the micrwave, gas oven, chairs, tables, a stink, and flowers. It showed many values toward people, and many would want to pick this style out. Not many people hacve this type of kitchen at home. It sure reflects us and the overview of the house is like a dream house. This remind me of Home Edition: Extreme Make Over.
On the other hand, the bathroom was also vey valueable and pericous. It was nice, consisted of a nice mirror, shower door, curtains, and even candles. It makes me want to buy them as I am watching the videos. Also, nice lamps, along with a stink/faucet. This is what I called a "Dream House." I will never forget this HGTV video clips I ever saw in my life.

No comments: